Nǐ hǎo, my friends!
Almost my last destination in Asia. Time flies when you’re having fun! Hong Kong is definitely a must-visit. Here are some facts about this amazing city:
Did you know
1. That Hong Kong has the most skyscrapers in the world! They have more than 2000 of them. That’s more than New York, which only has half of the amount.
2. That Hong Kong is not just a city, it consists of different islands.
3. That there are special restaurants just for dessert? People in Hong Kong looooove dessert.
4. Hong Kong is the city with the most Rolls Royces. Maybe I’ll spot a couple!
5. Hong Kong has more than 7 million residents!
I think I’m going to take a hike on The Peak to enjoy the beautiful skyline everyone is talking about.
See you next week!